1. Molecular genetics - Activity 1 & Read the Chapter
- all activities posted, do it if you want
2. TYS MCQ for Topic 11 - 12
- you can redo the previous if you have not or want to revise
3. TYS Topic 11 & 12 Free Response
- write answers on foolscap submit on 1st Bio lesson for marking
4. If you have not done the activities in Google Classroom / Worksheet properly, this is the time to catch up and revise. Please click done in the Classroom if you have completed it.
- if you have not be doing your mindmap, this is the time to sit down and consolidate your learning as well.
by Tuesday, 21 March
Self Directed Learning on Air and Atmosphere - by Thursday, 23 March
Electrolysis workbook - by Thursday, 23 March
SPA Practice Task 3 - by Thursday, 23 March
Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level Examination
Chemistry School-based Science Practical Assessment
Second Assessment for Skill 1 & 2
The assessment will be conducted in T2W3 (03 April to 07 April). Please standby and await for the topic in T2W1 (20 March to 24 March).
1) 5 (five) editing papers at https://goo.gl/forms/GwAjtcincBeCkhX13.
2) In your EL journal (or writing book if you have it with you over the holidays), do mind mapping and content generation (e.g., brainstorming) for two popular broad topics, namely, school and sports. To help you along, you may refer to the attached prompts and pick some of your choice; use these as a springboard so you can generate examples, evidence, points, quotes, even vocabulary applicable for many of these prompts. This is also to help you prepare for your upcoming oral examinations in April.
by Tuesday, 21 March
AM Math Mentor Book P. 186 - 187, Qn 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18 - takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. by TBC
Page 22 (Homework 3), question 1c, 1d, 2d, 3, 4 and 5 - takes 1 hour, by TBC
Page 35 question 26a - takes 30 minutes, by TBC
Page 43, Q1, 5, 6 and 7 - takes 1 hour, by TBC
EM P1 and P2 - by Tuesday, 21 March
Page 233 of textbook, question a - takes 15 minutes, by Thursday, 23 March
Page 269 of textbook, question a and b - takes 40 minutes, by Thursday, 23 March
Other Subjects (Please let me know by emailing me or whatsapp the homework):
S&W - Coaching plan
5059/03 Physics SPA 2
Topic is Waves.
It will be conducted in T2W2, from 27 March to 31 March. For the exact date, please check with your physics teacher.
Please bring along:
1)Black or dark blue pen
and any other materials as advised by your teacher.
Please refer to the Google site for more information.